Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals complex has been built with the best of the engineering designs that a Petrochemicals complex should have to last for many decades. The operating plants employ world class and process technologies from international engineering companies.
With a strong engineering and technology foundation, in its journey towards being world class, IEPL has been continually developingits processes and people, through innovation and adopting best practices. Examples of some best practices are as follows:
- Oracle ERP - Commercial, Marketing, Accounting and HR processes are transacted and controlled efficiently through our ERP system to ensure effectiveness of business transactions and manufacturing operations.
- Indorama Computerized Maintenance System (ICMS) – Implemented as part of best engineering practice to initiate, execute, monitor maintenance activities including specialist jobs, inventory and spare parts management.
- Best Health, Safety, Environment and Fire Management systems and practices that has positioned the company to the highest standards of British Safety Council’s (BSC) Five Star credit.
- IMS (Integrated Management System) that has earned the company with all three ISO Standards ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001. Further, the ISO 9001 & 14001 Certifications also have additional accreditation from American National Accreditation Board (ANAB) apart from United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Company-wide learning and knowledge management systems – Training Need identification by the individual staff, Engineers Meets, Exchange programs, Special Career Development programs have been in place towards building IEPL, truly a learning organization.
- Organizational Development (OD) practices – WIN (World-class Indorama Nigeria) and Indorama Excellence Program (I EXCEL) have been facilitating the implementation of best practices and building excellence amongst employees.
- Employee Suggestion Scheme (ESS) has been implemented across the company to facilitate the participation of employees in improvement of processes and to nurture a culture of creativity and innovation.