Our Commitment is encapsulated in our Policy on Quality, Occupational health, Safety and Environment. This, we call our QHSE Policy which is reproduced below:
“We, at IEPL, are committed to total customer satisfaction and continual improvement in Quality, health, Safety and Environmental practices through:
- Improving the business processes by adopting innovative approach and best practices.
- Implementing effective quality management system across the entire supply chain ensuring highest standards of quality.
- A commitment to prevention of injury and ill-health by ensuring safe operational and occupational health practices in all facilities involving all employees and associates.
- Protecting and preserving the environment by effective control on pollution, waste and emissions.
- Continual review of quality, health, safety and environment objectives, procedures, and practices for attaining highest level of operational efficiency and plant performance.
- Commitment to comply with all applicable QHSE statutory, regulatory and legal requirements and position as a responsible corporate entity.
- Creating lasting partnership with customers and associates through offering quality products and services at all times.”
This commitment to QHSE was endorsed by our Managing Director, Mr. Manish Mundra, on 22nd April, 2011.